Version 0.2 - Released July 2, 2020¶
- Converts markdown tables to images
- Better table conversion with matplotlib
Version 0.1 - Released June 25, 2020¶
- Option to choose matplotlib to create pandas DataFrame images
- Better capturing large DataFrames
Using matplotlib to create pandas DataFrames¶
Some users don't have chrome installed (or cannot get chrome to take screenshots) and therefore were unable to convert pandas DataFrames to images. This is solved in version 0.1 with the option to use matplotlib instead.
The images will look slightly different than the screenshots taken by chrome, but should provide a good alternative.
Initial Release - June 2, 2020¶
- Watch the video tutorial of the initial release of jupyter_to_medium